Kinesiologist and Studio Coordinator – Now Hiring
At Le Physique, we bring our expertise and professionalism to every session, while creating a supportive, motivating and inspiring environment in our studio. We’re looking for great individuals, serious about a career in kinesiology, to join our team.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
• You love people! You care, naturally inspire, empower and make a difference in the lives of those you work with, no matter where you go.
• You value synergy and love working in a closely knit team setting
• You are a natural promoter of health and fitness – you see it as an opportunity to help people elevate their well-being and lifestyle
• It’s important to you to be an integral, valued part of a company, not just another cog in the machine
• You are energetic, passionate and practice what you preach
• You desire to contribute positively to your community and help make the world a better place
• You love dogs
• Developing and implementing one-on-one personal training and general health / fitness programs that get results
• Developing and implementing Active Rehabilitation programs (ICBC, post surgical etc)
• Writing reports for ICBC / lawyers
• Internal marketing and sales, including social media and blogging
• Training for general fitness and sport
• Coordinating Kinesiologists and overseeing CCMs / Co-Op students
• Coordinating Client accounts
• H Kin/ Kinesiology graduate, 4th year students and new grads welcome to apply
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a personal training setting
• Knowledge of Active Rehabilitation and capacity to work independently on assessments, report writing and communication with adjustors and lawyers
• Demonstrated sales ability and interest in marketing
• Commitment to professional development with a passion for learning.
• Valid CPR and First Aid certification
• Must be available in the afternoon / evening shift Monday to Fridays and Saturdays – approximately 20 – 25 hours per week.
• We are a growing company with management and leadership opportunities
If this sounds like the perfect Kinesiologist position for you, please email your resume + cover letter, and tell us about your favourite client, the results you’ve helped them get, and one of your favourite jokes, to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!